Do you ship worldwide?
- At this time we ship anywhere in Canada and the USA. However, if you live elsewhere in the world, send us an email and we can discuss an alternative shipping arrangement! Shipment costs will be calculated at checkout, based on your location.
Who handles shipping?
- We work with Canada Post.
How long will it take until I receive my order?
- Our shirts are made to order. We will handle your order within the first five business days and shipping will take anywhere from 1-10 business days depending on the shipping option you chose at checkout. Please note that we are not responsible for import taxes at the country of destination.
My order doesn't fit, can I change it for the right size?
We do not currently offer refunds or exchanges for the fit of the shirt. If you'd like some help decided what fit or style is best for you, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you out!
Can I return my order and get my money back?
At this time, we currently do not offer any refunds or exchanges. If you're unhappy with your product, please email us at email@example.com to discuss!
What material are the shirts made of?
- Our selection of a tri-blend T-shirt is a unique fabric combination that creates a super soft feel and a nice drape that flatters all different body types. The 50% Polyester, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon blend is super lightweight and perfect for the hot weather we’ve all been patiently waiting for. The shirt has the soft and breathable feel of cotton but with the added benefit of polyester for excellent durability through repeated washes. It has a seamless single rib collar and shoulder to shoulder taping for a polished, tailored look.
What is the difference between hemmed and standard length?
- The hemmed shirts are roughly 2 inches shorter than the standard length. We felt this looked better on women's bodies / shorter torsos since the shirts are Unisex. However, our goal is for our shirts to look great on all bodies regardless of gender identity. If you want to chat about which shirt you think you'd like more, send us an e-mail or chat with us on FB and we'd be happy to help you out!
How do I know which size I need?
- Follow our Size Chart here
What kind of ink do you use to print?
- We use a long-lasting water-based ink.
How do I wash my shirt?
- We recommend washing your shirt on a gentle cycle with a low-temperature water than hang to dry. Do not bleach your shirt, have it dry cleaned or put it in the dryer as this may cause damage to the fibers/ ink.
How can I pay?
- We accept all major credit cards!
If you can't find the answer you were looking for, please don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org