Do you ship worldwide?
- We now ship globally! Please see what rate options are available at checkout.
Who handles shipping?
- We work with Canada Post.
How long will it take until I receive my order?
- Due to the transitionary period between made-to-order and inventory in stock all orders will take 14 days processing time. Once the order has been processed it will be shipped via Canada Post according to the option you chose at checkout. Our processing times will improve as we begin to transition into out-sourcing, so we ask that you are patient with this process and trust that we are working diligently on fulfilling your requests.
My order doesn't fit, can I change it for the right size?
- We do not currently offer refunds or exchanges for the fit of the shirt. If you'd like some help decided what fit or style is best for you, send us an email at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you out!
Can I return my order and get my money back?
- If you're unhappy with your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an in-store credit.
What material are the shirts made of?
- Our selection of a tri-blend T-shirt is a unique fabric combination that creates a super soft feel and a nice drape that flatters all different body types. The 50% Polyester, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon blend is super lightweight. The shirt has the soft and breathable feel of cotton but with the added benefit of polyester for excellent durability through repeated washes. It has a seamless single rib collar and shoulder to shoulder taping for a polished, tailored look.
What is the difference between hemmed and standard length?
- The hemmed shirts are roughly 2 inches shorter than the standard length and we like to consider them the perfect women's cut. However, our goal is always for our shirts to look great on all bodies regardless of gender identity. If you want to chat about which shirt you think you'd like more, send us an e-mail and we'd be happy to help you out!
How do I know which size I need?
- Follow our Size Chart
What kind of ink do you use to print?
- We use a long-lasting water-based ink. Discharge ink will be featured in 2019 as well.
How do I wash my shirt?
- We recommend washing your shirt on a gentle cycle with a low-temperature water then hang to dry. Do not bleach your shirt, have it dry cleaned or put it in the dryer as this may cause damage to the fibres/ ink.
How can I pay?
- We accept all major credit cards!
If you can't find the answer you were looking for, please don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com